All 6 art Reviews

living room living room

It's a nice render. Nice shadows, lighting and great textures (especially for the carpet).

If I may, you should come back to this scene and add to the background some extra finishing touches (forest, city, hill, cliff, etc.) to improve it.

It'll look even better!

I hope your mother will make her dream house a reality, have a nice day. :)

Burst Burst

This scene makes me think of seamen encountering new lands, looking in awe to what they had discovered.

Nice scene, the clouds look okay and the far landscape tied with a nicely put sunset and fog for atmosphere looks more than great.

Good luck with your future projects! :)

Brothers Brothers

Really nice array of colors. Too bad about the inadequacies of the program you were using but that didn't stop you from creating a beautiful environment!

As a suggestion, you needn't go back to this particular scene, but rather you can try making it from scratch again alla another perspective on the same planet this picture was made, if you get my drift.

Nice water effects, ok terrain textures and everything above and from the clouds is beautiful.

Good luck in your future projects! :)

Pond Pond

This scene looks beautiful. From the textures to the feeling of peace, tranquil nature and loneliness I believe you made a very nicely detailed render. Good luck on your future projects!

PS: There is always room for improvement, try adding more objects (like insects, more fauna, etc.) to bring more life in the scene.That is of course only if your computer can handle it. :)

Where Do You Go Where Do You Go

It's a very nice picture.

While contemplating many things about this picture and the message you posted underneath it, i just wanted to say fantastic job and good luck with your next piece of art! :)

Church light Church light