MovieMakers MovieMakers

To be honest...

It can't get any better than this. :-)

By the way,I see you have progressed a lot in flash so if it doesn't eat up a lot of your time,try making it in "HD". :-)

The better it looks,the higher the score,the l33ter you feel.

living room living room

It's a nice render. Nice shadows, lighting and great textures (especially for the carpet).

If I may, you should come back to this scene and add to the background some extra finishing touches (forest, city, hill, cliff, etc.) to improve it.

It'll look even better!

I hope your mother will make her dream house a reality, have a nice day. :)

Burst Burst

This scene makes me think of seamen encountering new lands, looking in awe to what they had discovered.

Nice scene, the clouds look okay and the far landscape tied with a nicely put sunset and fog for atmosphere looks more than great.

Good luck with your future projects! :)

Brothers Brothers

Really nice array of colors. Too bad about the inadequacies of the program you were using but that didn't stop you from creating a beautiful environment!

As a suggestion, you needn't go back to this particular scene, but rather you can try making it from scratch again alla another perspective on the same planet this picture was made, if you get my drift.

Nice water effects, ok terrain textures and everything above and from the clouds is beautiful.

Good luck in your future projects! :)